Sunday, September 2, 2012

nellie bean (and family)

so, one of my bff's asked me to take pictures of her pup, nellie, a couple weeks ago. nellie has had breathing issues over the last couple years, and a vet FINALLY just figured out what was wrong with her...unfortunately, the only way to treat/fix the problem, was a permanent tracheotomy :( waaah.
so, to make a long story short, tressia wanted a few pictures of her 'baby' before she got a big hole in her neck. i was a little nervous, since i've only ever taken pictures of my kids, but told her i'd do it. and well, what was suppose to be a nellie photo shoot (i thought), turned into a family photo shoot... and guess what, i kinda had fun :)
however, my camera had just broke the day before this, so i had to go back to my old camera & reteach myself how to use it. that didn't go very well. i think i pressed the wrong buttons over and over and over, and had some major focus (and exposure) issues because of it. but, what could i expect for my first real photo shoot. ever.
we took these at her moms house in arlington - she has a GORGEOUS yard <3 
her mom's dog abbie made it into a few pics as well.
oh, and please ignore my editing... i still haven't figured that out yet either.


nellie









chase




josh & tressia

No comments:

Post a Comment