Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Boys Baptism (3/2/14)

A little late in posting this (about a month). The two little ones finally got baptized!
Grady was about 8 weeks when he was baptized, and I'm not sure what we were waiting for with Drew, but eventually we just decided to have him baptized with the new baby, as I thought that would be special, too.
My dad and stepmom were also coming to visit that weekend, so it was perfect :) 
My brother and sister-in-law were Godparents, but being my brother was in a bad car accident (broke his femur and totaled his car) only weeks before, we weren't sure if they would make it, but they did. Everything went great! Gannon was quiet the whole time. I was worried about Drew getting a little over-stimulated, but he did great also. He got really excited when everyone started clapping afterward, then fell asleep for the rest of the service. 
Anyway, we are happy and proud of our little boys. They {all} looked so handsome! Even big brother Grady :)

Dad & Sno with the boys

Gannon deciding to wake up for the service



Going over what they were suppose to say



We had two sets of Godparents and both boys - so lots of people around the Holy Water


Drew

Gannon

Drew was SOOOO sleepy and hard to wake up



Family photo!




Mr Giggles with Grandma Snoflake



Me and my Paps

iPhone pics








No comments:

Post a Comment