Saturday, June 30, 2012

various pics over the last week

here are some random pictures from a couple days throughout the week....


we played at the basketball court for awhile during an evening walk
drew is grady & jon's #1 fan :-) 
my little spectator

ahhhhh!

 okay, mom...  really!?

mr. i have perfect form :) heheh!

I actually just thought the sky looked cool in the background when I was taking these :)
so that's when I wanted to try this.

cheeser.
he's a little pooped out by this point.
and yes, he played the entire time with one shoe on/one shoe off.

trying to walk in the grass...and shoes! but didn't get too far.

drewski wheelin' in his bumble bee car


we went to 'color me mine' at the mill creek town center. 
grady picked out mickey mouse to paint - can't wait to see the finished project.


he painted the ears and the mouth all by himself. then it was just a random mushing of colors all over.
(the other kids in there i think were upset with this). to me, it's beautiful :)

getting in my daily cuddle/cartoon time with drew

baby bath time


 i just love this series of pictures of Jon reading "pie-er book" to grady (spider book).
so much love and happiness in that little boys face.




i tried to take a quick picture of grady because I loved the light on his face, but he wouldn't hold still. at all. so, it's cropped horribly, but I still love his eyes - they are finally finding a color (it's been hard to tell over the last 3 yrs what color they'll be) & I love it.
and yes, his bangs are very crooked! eek.

 mac 'n cheese monster. i think jon took this sometime.

hanging out outside while jon washed the vehicles and drew napped.

bubble time

the "i'm gonna pop the bubbles with my nose" face :-)

watching dad mow the lawn. a favorite in this house.
grady can't wait until he's old enough to mow. it drives him nuts he has to sit inside, but I don't quite trust him enough yet not to run out in the yard. it's about time to pull out the little munchkin-sized mower for him again this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment