Sunday, June 10, 2012

perspectives

i haven't been taking as many pictures lately. i guess i've become bored with taking pictures of the same things, day after day, indoors. so i have really been looking forward to some nicer weather so i can get some outdoor pics (which i prefer). well, jon and i took drew outside for about five minutes last evening to see if he'd walk in the grassy field across the street from our house. i did get a lot of my usual, smily, happy boy...which i love, don't get me wrong. but, i've decided that a small change in perspective can make a picture much more interesting. so that's my new goal - if i can't change up the scenery, a change in perspective works just fine :-) the one below is only one shot, but it's my favorite. i will post more of the rest later.

just can't get enough of my boys chubby legs

and a few more I snapped right before bedtime... 


No comments:

Post a Comment