Saturday, March 24, 2012

water drops

I just finished an 8 week photography class, "Introduction to Digital Photography", through Mill Creek Parks and Rec. It was only a one hour class once a week, but I feel like I learned a lot. A friend and I decided to take the class together & it's been a lot of fun learning together - it's nice to have someone else to talk to about photography, because I'm pretty sure Jon is fairly bored with my new passion ;)
Well, on our last day of class our teacher wanted to do something fun...so we met at the studio and tried to catch some pictures of water droplets. It was much harder than it sounded, but we got some pretty neat pictures out of it :)






I had a great time in class (and happy hour before class, heheh ;) and a lot of fun practicing different things I had learned with my camera. I look forward to continuing learning and taking pictures. And, hopefully someday learning some editing/photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment