Tuesday, February 14, 2012

the begining of my journey into photography (or at least manual mode ;)

I have owned a digital camera for over two years now, but, I have never been brave enough to take it off auto mode. Trust me, I have had good intentions of learning how to shoot in manual but have always blamed it on, 'I just don't have the time to learn right now'. But now, as I watch my boys get older, I am wishing I would have made the time.
So, when a friend of mine said she was going to be starting an 'introduction to digital photography' class, I thought it would be fun to join her and finally start my journey on learning to shoot in manual-no more excuses!
The start of my blog is the day after my first photography class. I was inspired to go out and play :) Hopefully I will be able to look back on this someday and see progression and improvement throughout my posts.
Let the journey begin...

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive Amber. I am looking forward to seeing more!!! What a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nic! You should do this too, that way I can keep up on you and your little family :) With all the extra time you have right now, right ;) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete