Wednesday, May 30, 2012

random iPhone pics

I am pretty good at keeping up with pictures I take on my camera. however, I usually take just as many on my iPhone...but maybe only upload them about twice a year. some of them made it on Facebook, but these are a few of my favorites from the last couple months.

funny series of grady and I... he was very curious/concerned with the reverse camera on my iPhone


my sweeties at bedtime. and my first pic with instagram!
yes, he must have his blankie pulled up to his neck each night
and lambie, as usual, on the face or next to

the little guy waiting patiently at gymnastics for stamps after class.
there was a crowd of kids begging to be first, so he politely moves the the very end to be last.

he never ceases to surprise me with his politeness and patience around other people

nap time? i don't think so!

playing as brothers. LOVE.

just c.u.t.e.


grady will nap in auntie kristin's bed with her anytime. with mom or dad? never.


 mama's boy. enjoying sunshine this weekend.



yes he is...my little man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment